Junior Digital Marketer
Join our marketing team today!
We are looking for a talented Junior Digital Marketer to join our team. You will be working remotely and sometimes onsite in our clubhouse in Bussum, The Netherlands. Your job is to support the marketing in setting up targeted campaigns and find opportunities to grow the number of trial subscriptions. You will also support our Sales and Customer Success team in devising smart communications to nurture existing trial users and convert them into paying clients. This means setting up (personalized) workflows in HubSpot, creating a social media calendar and coming up with other smart ways to increase engagement.
What will you be doing?
- Set up targeted campaigns for our international audiences.
- Set up ways to increase engagement and nurture our prospects.
- Create a global social media strategy and execute this.
- Assisting in creating and updating content, landing pages, newsletters and website related matters.
- Analyze data to Identify opportunities to optimize the marketing strategy.
- Initiate A/B tests to improve the website conversion.
- Execute social selling campaigns via LinkedIn.
- Working in a startup appeals to you. You like to take the initiative, want to show and further develop your creativity and understand that working in a startup requires flexibility and commitment from both sides.
- You have at least a completed HBO education, preferably in marketing and / or commerce;
- You have 0-2 years of experience in a digital marketing
- It is a great advantage if you also have knowledge and experience with the software industry.
- Your English is fluent
- You enjoy devising and setting up marketing campaigns and you have a natural interest in everything that has to do with marketing.
What do we offer?
We have a lot to offer:
- The opportunity to work in a startup on a product with a worldwide installed base, and supported by a very driven team with a lot of experience.
- Challenging full-time function with space for personal initiative.
- Competitive salary and an opportunity to grow.
- Working hours are flexible. We believe in value-based productivity.
- Excellent training and onboarding to get to know the tool, our processes, and your colleagues.
- Continuously learning and support to develop your skills.
- Plenty of opportunities to present your ideas, and develop and implement them in our core application PSOhub.
How to apply?
Are you the person we're looking for? Please apply by sending your email to email@example.com. You can send your application in Dutch or English. If you convince us, you will be invited for an interview in our office in Bussum. Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible!