Digital Marketing Specialist
Join our marketing team today!
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. You will be working remotely and sometimes onsite in our clubhouse in Bussum, The Netherlands. In this position, you will be responsible for lead generation through SEA, social advertisement, display advertisement and affiliate marketing. We also want you to be in charge of our reports and dashboards. Marketing is a numbers game... so your skills are important for our overall strategy. You will be a part of our marketing team and work closely together with the other team members.
- Translating the (commercial) goals into succesfull campaigns. You determine how you will generate more leads that then have to be converted into trials.
- Carrying out paid campaigns via Google, social media and other websites and platforms.
- Optimizing ads and website CTAs in order to increase conversion. Therefore you will work closely with your SEO team mates to come up with the best call-2-actions and ideas for downloadable content items.
Dashboarding & reporting
Your job is to collect all relevant data and help your team to make decisions based on this data. This means the use of Google's Data Studio and HubSpot's reporting functionalities. Success ratios, CTR, CPC and Cost-per-trial are KPIs that you'll have to live by.
- Working in a startup appeals to you. You like to take the initiative, want to show and further develop your creativity and understand that working in a startup requires flexibility and commitment from both sides.
- You have at least a completed HBO education, preferably in marketing and / or commerce;
- You have more than 4 years of experience in a position involving SEA, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and social advertisements;
- Experience with HubSpot is a big plus.
- It is a great advantage if you also have knowledge and experience with Google Data Studio.
- Excellent in English.
What do we offer?
We have a lot to offer:
- The opportunity to work in a startup on a product with a worldwide installed base, and supported by a very driven team with a lot of experience.
- Challenging full-time function with space for personal initiative.
- Competitive salary and an opportunity to grow.
- Working hours are flexible. We believe in value-based productivity.
- Excellent training and onboarding to get to know the tool, our processes, and your colleagues.
- Continuously learning and support to develop your skills.
- Plenty of opportunities to present your ideas, develop and implement them in our core application PSOhub.
How to apply?
Are you the person we're looking for? Please apply by sending your email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send your application in Dutch or English. If you convince us, you will be invited for an interview in our office in Bussum, or through a Zoom meeting if you don't live in the area. Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible!